2018年7月23日 星期一

How to make stir-fry corn 如何煮香噴噴的炒玉米(給我飯)

     This is my favorite dish. I always feel happy and have good appetite when my mother cooks this for me. I can even eat two bowls of rice with stir-fry corn...ha ha. 



Here are the ingredients you need to prepare in advance.
a. an ear of corn 
b. some carrots
c. one green onion (I forgot to put it on plate...)
d. some onion
e. soy sauce
 f. veg oil  
        


Steps
1. Wash corn, carrots, onions and green onion clean.
    Cut carrots, onions into small pieces.
    Cut green onions into small sections.
    Cut corn off the cob.
2. Heat the pot, and add some oil. Put Carrots in the 
    pot firstly to stir-fry one minute. Then add onion to stir-
    fry together. 
3. Put corn in the pot, and stir-fry one minute. Add some 
    water, and then put the cover on the pot. Wait about     2~3 minutes then take away the cover.   
4. Put green onion sections into the pot, add two 
    spoons of soy sauce. Stir-fry all ingredients together 
    about one minute. Take them out from the pot, and 
    put on your plate.
    Now enjoy your veg meal. 

Be veg, go green to save the planet.

炒玉米是我從小到大最喜歡的一道菜。每次當媽媽煮這道菜給我吃時,都覺得超級開心,而且味口全開。我甚至可以因為這道菜吃兩碗飯都沒問題。哈哈

準備的食材
a. 一整條玉米
b. 紅蘿蔔
c. 洋蔥
d. 青蔥
e. 醬油 (薄鹽醬油)

步驟
1. 將玉米,紅蘿蔔,洋蔥跟青蔥洗淨。 
    將紅蘿蔔跟洋蔥切碎塊,青蔥切小段。
    將玉米粒從玉米芯切下。
2. 熱鍋並加植物油進去。紅蘿蔔先放入鍋裡炒一分鐘,接著加
    入洋蔥一起拌炒。
3. 玉米粒放入鍋裡一起拌炒約一分鐘,加入水,將鍋蓋蓋起來
    約悶2~3分鐘。
4. 打開鍋蓋,放入青蔥段一起拌炒,加入兩匙醬油。將所有食
    材一起拌炒約一分鐘即可起鍋裝盤。

現在可以享用香噴噴的炒玉米配白飯了  哈哈 (小心吃太多)



    

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Amazing crispy fried tofu skin with ginger and soy sauce 好吃到驚人的薑燒豆皮

        As far as I remember, the best food I have ever eaten is white radish soup. I ate this in Shanghai WUJIE restaurant. It tasted so fr...